• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Stainless single tier brew stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fowlbrew

Reaction score
Single tier stainless stand with two 10 gallon pots used for hlt and boil kettle and a stout mash tun. 3 lp burners one is around 150,000 btu's for hlt. Hlt and mash burners are controlled with solenoid valves. The pumps and controllers have been taken off and used on the new electric rig. All wiring is in the box just waiting for new controllers, relays, and rtd's or thermocouples.

New price $700 obo

image.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't get a complete sale I would be interested in that stout mash tun. I already have a stout hlt and boil kettle.

[emoji20] I would take this in a heart beat if SWMBO didn't currently control my allowance due to continually buys beer stuff!

Ok it won't let me edit original post but controllers have now been added and I can throw in the rtd's so all someone needs are pumps. With the additions I do need to try and get a little more hoping for $850

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back