• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nebraska Stainless Elbow Shanks, Cooler Mash Tun, Drip Tray, Wood Draft Tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stovetop535

Reaction score
Following random pieces for sale.

10 gallon rubbermaid mash tun. 1/2 copper manifold and bulkhead included, just need a ball valve for the outside. The holes on the manifold are a little big, I would wrap a paint strainer bag around the manifold and hose clamp it in place. Top of the lid is stained from use, small scratches on the inside from stirring--normal wear and tear for a mash tun. I had a 3 piece ball valve on this and due to the added weight hanging off the end I had to re adjust the tightness to keep it water tight. Not a big deal, just want people to be aware. A lighter valve and keeping it as close to the cooler to support the weight would help this. $50 for the unit. I do not really want to ship but would look into it at buyers expense.

DSC05080_zps1f401654.jpg

DSC05078_zps2888c896.jpg

DSC05077_zpsa4e731bb.jpg

Handmade wooden draft tower. 13" tall, 5" wide made of aspen, light golden oak (ish) stain. This was one of the first things I made with the router so it has lock miter corners and a small beveled roman ogee top. The top is held in place with magnets, the bottom is glued in place.

**Please note my bolts are not 100% straight, the mini fridge I installed this on had seen better days. Also see pictures for bolt length to determine if they will work or not. I do not think you would be able to get the bolts out without cracking the bottom piece if you needed longer/shorter bolt. If the bottom would be a problem, the bottom piece could easily be cutoff with a chop saw and a new piece put on.

$25 shipped

DSC05082_zpsca0528ef.jpg

DSC05083_zps0f6d8554.jpg

DSC05084_zps94aa58a2.jpg

DSC05085_zps7fb155cd.jpg

DSC05086_zpsacb61668.jpg

DSC05087_zps364d3618.jpg

Thanks
Alex

I'm going to try and make my own tower, possibly tonight or this weekend. If I fail miserably, I may come back to this for the tower and shanks if they're still available.

Sounds good. If you end up wanting/needing the tower cut down I can cut it down. Wife let me buy a new saw for our bathroom remodel this summer and to help when the basement starts this winter, so I am always looking for an excuse to use it.

I probably won't have time to get to it until possibly sunday afternoon. For your sake, I hope it's sold before that :)

Shanks sold. Originall post updated.

Shoot me an offer on remaining parts.

I have had some interest in just the cooler and just the bulkhead for the cooler, I have no problem splitting up the mash tun.

Stovetop535 got the dip tray. Thanks for working with me. You can use that app to request money from other people. Just need their phone number or email.
Will add positive feedback. Thanks again.
pm replied. Drip tray is sold.

Stovetop535 got the dip tray. Thanks for working with me. You can use that app to request money from other people. Just need their phone number or email.

Latest posts

Back