• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless ball valves butterfly valves npt and tri clamp

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I am in the process of upgrading valves on my brew rig and fermenters. I have a lot of valves for sale. The more I can sell combined the happier I will be. All of them are 1-2 years old cleaned well before and after every batch and in excellent condition. Maybe 6-10 batches total. I have;

7- 1/2" npt 3 piece ball valves all generic stainless blue handle except 1 that is brau supply with their white handle and 1 ssbrewtech. $10 each

7- tri clamp 3 piece ball valves. generic branded. 3/4" bore with 1-1/2" tri clamp fittings $20 each

2- 1-1/2" tri clamp butterfly valves pull handle type. $25 each

Also have 6- 1/2" male npt to tri clamp adapters I would consider throwing in if you buy enough valves.

Happy to bundle. Shipping will be less the more valves you bundle. Obviously make an offer for what you want. Looking to move these quick so I'm not so sick about how much I'm spending on my butterfly valves. I have already seen the impact of the tariffs hitting these valves online. I am happy to be fair and priced these much lower than I paid before the tariffs started.
20181025_003121.jpeg
20181025_003137.jpeg
20181025_003151.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll take one of the tri clamp valves. Send me your info and a price to ship to 30022. Thanks!

1 triclamp ball valve sold still have 6 left and the 2 butterfly valves.

Really need to move these valves. Shipping is $5 flat regardless of how many you buy. I decided to keep one 3 way valve for my cip system. The other is available

I’ll jump on this train too and say I got mine within 2 days! Thanks Drum.

Tanks for the feedback everyone, glad they arrived and everyone is happy. Still have 6 triclamp ball valves and a 3way ball valve available!

To the top for 6 triclamp ball valves and a triclamp 3 way valve. Open to offers for the lot! If you buy everything shipping is free!

Back