• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oregon ssBrewtech Brewbuckets 7 gal and 3.5 gals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deroosa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have moved on from Brewbuckets and need to clean out some storage space. I currently have the following for Sale.

Sold BB1-one used 7 gal BME edition Brewbucket that has probably 10 or so batches through it. It is missing the thermometer, I used it with a FTS cooling system and the thermometer wire separated from the board. I would like to get $165 $175 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.
BB2-one NIB 7gal Brewbucket, this is an open box, but has never had as much as water in it. I would like to get $160 $170 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Sold BB3-one 7 gal brewbucket with I believe one batch through it, I would like to get $150 $160 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

I also have a used FTS cooling kit and neoprene jacket that I can bundle with any of the 7 gal brewbuckets for an additional $140
Sold in other thread

Sold mBB4 is a brand new in box 3.5 gal brewbucket, the original factory tape hasn't even been broken. I would like to get $115 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.
Sold mBB5 is a brand new in box 3.5 gal brewbucket, the box has been opened, however the original plastic bag is still in place and sealed with tape. I would like to get $110 $115 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.
mBB6 is a 3.5 gal brewbucket that has a couple of batches through it. I would like to get $$95 $80 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

I also have a used FTS cooling kit and neoprene jacket that I can bundle with any of the 3.5 gal brewbuckets for an additional $140. We might have to get creative on shipping if it is for either of the new ones since the bucket hasn't been opened and placing it inside for shipping would be the least expensive

I also have a 14 gallon Brewbucket also NIB, if anyone is interested let me know and I can get some pics taken

Preliminary shipping to LA area on a 7 gal brewbucket is ~$35, to Miami FL is $55. (Remember I am covering $30 of these amounts)

Preliminary shipping to LA area on a 3.5 gal brewbucket is under $30, to Miami FL is $35. (Remember I am covering $30 of these amounts)

The only remaining FTS cooling set up available is for the 3.5 gal
Since the coiling only FTS kits seem to be popular based upon my PM's, I have created a separate For Sale posting for them SS Brewtech FTS kits (Cooling only) for 3.5 gal Brewbucket, 7.5 gal Brewbucket or Chronical, or a 14 gal Chronical

Last edited:
Sold

BB1-one used 7 gal BME edition Brewbucket that has probably 10 or so batches through it. It is missing the thermometer, I used it with a FTS cooling system and the thermometer wire seperated from the board. I would like to get $165 $175 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Also taking offers

Attachments

• BBBME1_Box.JPEG
    BBBME1_Box.JPEG
    526.3 KB · Views: 66
  • BBBME1_Front.JPEG
    BBBME1_Front.JPEG
    552 KB · Views: 61
  • BBBME1_Inside.JPEG
    BBBME1_Inside.JPEG
    744 KB · Views: 60
  • BBBME1_Lid.JPEG
    BBBME1_Lid.JPEG
    558.6 KB · Views: 53
  • BBBME1_LidInside.JPEG
    BBBME1_LidInside.JPEG
    528.6 KB · Views: 55
  • BBBME1_Valve.JPEG
    BBBME1_Valve.JPEG
    412.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
BB2-one NIB 7gal Brewbucket, this is an open box, but has never had as much as water in it. I would like to get $160 $170 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Also taking offers

Attachments

• BB2_Box.JPEG
    BB2_Box.JPEG
    518.1 KB · Views: 35
  • BB2_Front.JPEG
    BB2_Front.JPEG
    500.7 KB · Views: 42
  • BB2_Front2.JPEG
    BB2_Front2.JPEG
    483.7 KB · Views: 36
  • BB2_Inside.JPEG
    BB2_Inside.JPEG
    546 KB · Views: 33
  • BB2_Inside2.JPEG
    BB2_Inside2.JPEG
    484 KB · Views: 30
  • BB2_LidInside.JPEG
    BB2_LidInside.JPEG
    545 KB · Views: 27
  • BB2_Rside.JPEG
    BB2_Rside.JPEG
    473.6 KB · Views: 24
  • BB2_Valvediptube.JPEG
    BB2_Valvediptube.JPEG
    698 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Sold

BB3-one 7 gal brewbucket with I beleive one batch through it, I would like to get $160 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Attachments

• BB3_Back.JPEG
    BB3_Back.JPEG
    462 KB · Views: 25
  • BB3_Box.JPEG
    BB3_Box.JPEG
    503.7 KB · Views: 22
  • BB3_Diptube_Valve.JPEG
    BB3_Diptube_Valve.JPEG
    573.2 KB · Views: 22
  • BB3_Front.JPEG
    BB3_Front.JPEG
    451.5 KB · Views: 22
  • BB3_Inside.JPEG
    BB3_Inside.JPEG
    541.5 KB · Views: 22
  • BB3_Inside2.JPEG
    BB3_Inside2.JPEG
    508.6 KB · Views: 19
  • BB3_Lid.JPEG
    BB3_Lid.JPEG
    530.2 KB · Views: 20
  • BB3_LidInside.JPEG
    BB3_LidInside.JPEG
    502.7 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
mBB4 is a brand new in box 3.5 gal brewbucket, the original factory tape hasn't even been broken. I would like to get $115 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs. Based upon some preliminary shipping costs, I believe we can get it to most parts of the country for the $30.

Sold

Attachments

• mBB4_BoxFront.JPEG
    mBB4_BoxFront.JPEG
    470.8 KB · Views: 5
  • mBB4_Boxsealed.JPEG
    mBB4_Boxsealed.JPEG
    453.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Sold

mBB5 is a brand new in box 3.5 gal brewbucket, the box has been opened, however the original plastic bag is still in place and sealed with tape. I would like to get $110 $115 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs. Based upon some preliminary shipping costs, I believe we can get it to most parts of the country for the $30.

Also taking offers

Attachments

• mBB5_base_vavlekit.JPEG
    mBB5_base_vavlekit.JPEG
    474.3 KB · Views: 19
  • mBB5_BoxSide.JPEG
    mBB5_BoxSide.JPEG
    477.6 KB · Views: 20
  • mBB5_Front.JPEG
    mBB5_Front.JPEG
    519.7 KB · Views: 23
  • mBB5_top.JPEG
    mBB5_top.JPEG
    553.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
mBB6 is a 35 gal brewbucket that has a couple of batches through it. I would like to get $95 $80 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Attachments

• mBB6_Backside.JPEG
    mBB6_Backside.JPEG
    425 KB · Views: 40
  • mBB6_Front.JPEG
    mBB6_Front.JPEG
    470.6 KB · Views: 35
  • mBB6_Inside.JPEG
    mBB6_Inside.JPEG
    517 KB · Views: 29
  • mBB6_Inside2.JPEG
    mBB6_Inside2.JPEG
    523.6 KB · Views: 25
  • mBB6_lidBottom.JPEG
    mBB6_lidBottom.JPEG
    553.4 KB · Views: 26
  • mBB6_LidTop.JPEG
    mBB6_LidTop.JPEG
    568.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
For anyone who is not familiar with Brewtech, they make top of line quality equipment. These are great for anyone who is either brewing 5 gallon or doing 10 gallon batches and splitting. We have been selling SS Brew tech equipment for many years with zero complaints.. By the way I do not know deroosa but do know a good deal.

BB2 and mBB6 are the only two remaining. Dropped prices as well. Yes the BB2 is also posted on eBay.

Sold
B2-one NIB 7gal Brewbucket, this is an open box, but has never had as much as water in it. I would like to get $160 $170 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Sold
mBB6 is a 3.5 gal brewbucket that has a couple of batches through it. I would like to get $95 $80 for it and I will cover the first $30 in shipping costs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back