• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina SS Quick Disconnects, 1/2" NPT to Barb, & More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, have some hardware laying around that needs to go to a good home. Here's what I have:

7 x Female Camlock QD to 1/2" Barb (Not pictured, standard female camlock QD, used once) SOLD

2 x Female 1/2" NPT to 1/2" Tube Compression Fitting (Not pictured, SS, used once) SOLD

9 x Female Ball Quick Disconnect to 1/2" NPT Male (Used once, 304 SS, same as Kal's clone) $5.00 SOLD

7 x Male Ball Quick Disconnect to 1/2" NPT Male (Used once, 304 SS, same as Kal's clone) SOLD

9 x 1/2" Female NPT to 1/2" Barb (Lightly used, SS) $4.00 ea 7 LEFT

All pieces are clean and work great, hardly ever used. Also pictured is a 3/4" Female NPT to 1/2" Female NPT with a Male Ball Quick Disconnect stuck on it. It doesn't leak but I can't get it off for the life of me. I will include this to whomever wants it/wants the other QD's. 3/4" to 1/2" SOLD

Would prefer to ship all together, so will do discounts for bulk.

SSHARDWARE.jpg

EDIT:

I'm out of town until tomorrow, but this is exactly what the Camlocks look like. Never brewed with, just set up and given a PBW wash.

L72.jpg

Back