• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wyoming SS Counter Flow Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjjjfrench

Reaction score
I'm selling my SS Counter Flow Chiller. I've had it for one year--works fine, I just decided to change to a plate chiller as I upped my batch size from 5 gallon to 15 gallon.

Fittings (as seen in pictures) are included -- water lines currently have hose barbs, one of the wort lines has a male QD.

I'm asking $140, this includes shipping. Williams brewing sells these for ~190 plus $5-$20 for shipping.

Chiller-1.jpg

Chiller-2.jpg

Chiller-3.jpg

Chiller-4.jpg

How about a pic of that bull elk in the background??? Where did you bag him at???

"God is great, beer is good, & WOMEN are crazy!"
-Billy Currington
(modified by me)

Laramie...

re: the elk-about 30 miles west of my front door. My first bull. Two years ago I packed another, bigger bull out of the mountains. Wife says I'm only allowed one 'dead animal' in the house. I'm torn between which one to hang up.

Haaahhhh...I'm interested, I will be moving to Denver shortly and will be in Laramie sometime soon (uw alumni)!! I live in Sheridan. PM me please.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back