• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Idaho SS Coil and Compression Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CalypsoCowboy

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Some left over parts from by yet to be completed build.

4 - Swagelok compression elbows. SS810-8-8. 1/2" Compression 90 1/2" Female. These are Swagelok branded. Three are new never touched, the other one has been dry fitted, but no brews through it. $20 each and $5 shipping. Buy one or all four.

1 - 1/2" Stainless Steel HERMS coil or what ever you want to do with it. It started out in life as a 1/2" 25' coil from Stainless brewing. Through a series of my bad decisions, it's currently cut down to 18' plus a 3' extra piece that will be included. It started out as a pretty 10" coil, but I stretched it some to be closer to 11 1/2" at it's current diameter. No kinks, only wet tested, no brew though this. The coil wasn't working like I was planning on it, so hoping someone else may have better luck. $40 plus $15 for shipping.

Local pickup is fine in Nampa or Boise, ID.

Will combine shipping if you want coil and elbows.

PM if you have any questions.

forsale-61255.jpg

Back