Ss Brewtech?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
Hey guys figured I would ask the bird before I really dive in. Owners of ss gear what do you think how are the chronicals? If I get my motorcycle sold this aping I will be purchasing a bunch of brew gear to finish my brewery up so my list was all on ss brew techs website and the prices are pretty amazing too.

Mash tun:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425764247.708001.jpg

Boil kettle with false bottom but prolly the 15gal:
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425764305.351647.jpg

My current keggle will become my HLT with herms coil and will snag two chugger pumps to move all my wort and water around.

And then two of the 7gal chronicals with temp controllers for no need of a chamber and build a glyco system for them as well. Got the plans and build specs for that already

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425764470.621412.jpg

Any insight helpful guidance or words of wisdom are welcome thanks for looking

Their gear is some of the best I have used. Not only do I homebrew on it but I brew pilot batches for the production brewery I work for on it. I have two of the 20gal kettles. One is hlt one is boil kettle. I already had a mash tun. Trub dam is unreal. Here is a photo of it in use. Double Ipa with about 20 oz of hops used. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425765825.176202.jpg
Awesome gear. I highly recommend it all

That's what I was hoping to hear thanks and was wondering if the dam actually worked well looks like it works wonders.

Love my chronical. Have a schwarzbier bubbling away in it now!

Ive actually been looking into getting two 15gal pots, one for a new MLT, and another for a BK. I like my keggles, but I am really interested in SSbrewtech. Looks like solid gear from what I have seen so far.

Yea all I got right now is a cooler and a keggle so would love to have all stainless and making my keggle into my HLT with a herms coil then the ss mash tun and an ss 15 gal boil kettle. With a hole 1/4 way up for a whirlpool arm, God I need to stop dreaming so much lol better get the bike cleaned up see what type of price I can pull out of it here is the bike im selling we had it resprayed white and I put a exhaust on her

06 zx6r 636 Kawasaki

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425777436.598877.jpg

Just received my 14 gallon chronical. Haven't filled it yet...but it looks amazing. My wife even said it could stay in the living room for now....that's when I knew how awesome it looked.

Also, their customer service is top notch and second to none.

I'm kinda over sportbikes, but love the 636 in green!
I have a 2008 triumph speed triple and thought about selling it recently. (I have a car project and other things eating away at my play money these days...) I realized I would almost instantly regret selling it.
I just got my keggles together and don't forsee myself ever outgrowing them.

Back