• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delaware SS BrewTech Brew Bucket and Accessories

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidAtlanticBrew

Reaction score
Use for 4 batches, Works great. I'm looking to sell in order to help fund another large conical. I'd like to sell the brew bucket with the cooling kit together.

The lid without the coil (with the stoppers), the digital thermometer with extra batteries, the conical blowoff, the conical levelers

all prices shipped to the lower 48

1. Brewbucket with neoprene jacket, lid with Cooling coil and blow-off fitting, pump, temperature controller, power supply, and racking valve - $350
2. Standard Brew Bucket Lid gasket and two stoppers - $30
3. SS Brewtech levelers, fits 14 gallon Chronical - $18
4. SS Brew Tech 3" TC blow off assembly - $38
5. Digital Thermometer (fermentation temps, not mash) with extra batteries - $15

img_1406-67799.jpg

img_1413-67806.jpg

img_1412-67805.jpg

img_1410-67803.jpg

img_1407-67800.jpg

img_1408-67801.jpg

I would like to call dibs on the brew bucket and accessories minus the temperature control hardware if you decide to part it out like that ever.

I have the FTSS system currently, so I'd be interested in the brew bucket and its racking valve and tube, lid, jacket, and possibly the tri-clamp blow-off pipe and fitting. It's mildly temping to have extra FTSS gear...just unsure how I'd use it

Back