Spike Kettles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I ordered and received a 10-gallon Spike kettle, and it's beautiful! At ordering, I completely missed that it does not come with a ball valve. That was 100% my mistake, but Spike gave me free shipping on my valve and barb fitting, since they would have shipped free had I ordered them at the same time. Great customer service!

By the way, if you could go back and tell a 10-year-old 3 Dawg Night how excited a 42-year-old 3 Dawg Night would be about a stainless steel pot, he wouldn't believe you.

Congrats on your Spike kettle. I have 2 (20G and 30G) and neither are their latest awesome designs but I still love'em. Best kettles for the buck IHMO!

Gotta echo the SB kudos. I love my Spike+ brew kettle with tri-clamps probably more than I should. Can't wait till it's time to upgrade! Always had good customer service experiences as well. Recommended.

Back