• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Spike CF5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidelity101

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had this for only a few months but I am realizing I should have purchased the CF10 because I have the Spike Solo 20g system. I’m going to buy the CF10 (or a used one) so I thought I’d see if anyone local to the Buffalo, NY area wants this CF5.

Includes the CF5 with all stock fittings, the temp control coil and the extended bracing shelf. $550, $85 and $60 is what this cost me...total $695. Asking $500. This must be local pickup as I have no interest in shipping.

I threw out the box last week as I was reorganizing the shop and it’s a pretty large item. If I purchase a new CF10 then I may be able to reuse that box with more packaging.

The other down side is cost. I tried shipping a small 16x15x12 box that weight 7 pounds to CA and it’s as $65. I have to imagine this large item will be $150+ depending on your location.

Back