spice question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewnewbie12

Reaction score
My Belgian saison kit came with a spice pack containing 1/2 Oz of bitter orange peel and 1/28 Oz of paradise seeds. The instructions do not tell me what to do with them could any one please direct me on what to do with it

My Belgian saison kit came with a spice pack containing 1/2 Oz of bitter orange peel and 1/28 Oz of paradise seeds. The instructions do not tell me what to do with them could any one please direct me on what to do with it

I am not completely certain but from my experience and what I have heard I would add them at 5 mins or flameout. Make sure to crush the seeds or prepare them properly. I don't know exactly what to so to get them ready but I have heard they need to me crushed or something. Cheers and good luck. I hope you get a definite answer.

I'm really not sure but leaving them in shouldn't hurt anything! They should be fine if you leave them in

Latest posts

Back