Special image

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Karr

Reaction score
My newest batch is a stout I put together on Fat Tuesday (just this past Tuesday). I went to Google image search and entered "fat people". Here's the image I chose for "Fat Tuesday Stout".

Jim,
I think a shot of a really fat, disgustingly ugly broad would be better.
Jeff

...apparently there are exceptions to THAT rule also....:drunk:

PS In retrospect...I would rather see the dudes than the fat lady...REASON: All my friends KNOW I'm not gay and looking the picture (over and over) won't turn me on...only some of them know I'm not (CRAZY) thinking I might have a chance with her!!

you are the winner walker hands down. Bu I have a feeling more and worse is yet to come and only around the corner. Hope this doesn t make too many people puke.

Nobody Does It Like Homebrew.

flounderboobsbio12.jpg

Dude said:
Looks like his butt crack is in the front.

Is that you davy?

God no Dude!
Found it on a bio pic for a radio morning show out of DC.

Nobody Does It Like Homebrew.

Tony said:
Please...make it stop!!!!

I know. I can't decide for sure if I need to use my "mod" powers and make that image go away.

It is haunting but strangely comforting. It is almost like looking in a mirror. The more I brew, the fatter I get, the more I look like our friend there. :tank:

Dude said:
I know. I can't decide for sure if I need to use my "mod" powers and make that image go away.
I don't think you have that much power...it's burnt into my retina. :(

So, there I am, getting ready for a Sunday morning full of little old ladies and church school kids, when I decide to check the new posts...

I think God gave us beer to help erase images like that from our minds.

Think pleasant images, Think pleasant images, Think pleasant images, Think pleasant images, Think pleasant images.

HoneyApricotALE%20copy.jpg

There, all better! (anyone think I'm hung up with this chick?)

Scary thing for me is that he looks exactly like a guy I used to work with. My co-workers that I sent it to swear it's him !

His name actually WAS Mangina Brown !

We need a Feelin' Queasy icon.

Something like this:confused: , but greener.

Latest posts

Back