• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland SP10 Outdoor Burner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoundrel

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell a SP10 outdoor burner for $35. I bought two, because I thought I would use both, but I don't. I live in Columbia, MD and only want to sell locally.

Hey I'm a little concerned buying from a scoundrel ;) but I'm interested. Is it unused or partially used? Everything included but propane tank?

Hey I'm a little concerned buying from a scoundrel ;) but I'm interested. Is it unused or partially used? Everything included but propane tank?

I'm the nicest scoundrel ever ;)

It's used but maybe only 3-6 times. I'll sell you the nicer looking of the two.

scoundrel said:
I'm the nicest scoundrel ever ;) It's used but maybe only 3-6 times. I'll sell you the nicer looking of the two.

Still available? Could pick it up this Friday night if so.

If DTimblin can get it Friday, I have no issue with you selling to him. I've got two brews fermenting so it will be a few weeks until I really need one, anyway. If it falls through with him, I'll keep watching this thread.

Still available? Could pick it up this Friday night if so.

Sure. Can you meet me in front of Maryland Homebrew between 5-5:30PM? I'd meet you inside, but they sell the same burner for $67. I don't think they'd care, but I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Hey sorry I just conferred with my brew partner and I jumped the gun a bit on needing a second burner. Thanks though!

Is this still available? my burner crapped out on my this weekend. I live in Baltimore.

Is this still available? my burner crapped out on my this weekend. I live in Baltimore.

Hey pfish83,

I know it's been awhile but with the holiday's and 3 kids, brewing was low on my priority list. Now that it's cold and I have more downtime, it's time to get back to brewing. If you're still interested, it's available.

I just got a keggle. Do you have any idea if the burner will fit the keg? If so, I'll take it.

Back