Southern Vermont

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vtbrew

Reaction score
:rockin:Hey I am looking for some southern Vermont brewers or Vermont brewers in general. I hoping to join a group.I have been brewing for almost a year and have about 11 beers under my belt. Thanks :mug:

Well, you found the YI group, so you are in good hands with good people...

Welcome to the boards

I'm about five miles from southern Vermont, grew up in Bennington. We should be having a YI get-together at some point in the not-too-distance future. Where in southern VT are you? I know a few folks up Bennington-way, and there's a homebrew club that meets in Pittsfield, MA (about forty minutes south of Bennington) once a month.

I am in the poultney area about 2 hours north of bennington. I guess it would be more central but I have always considered it southern.

I am in the poultney area about 2 hours north of bennington. I guess it would be more central but I have always considered it southern.

I went to Green Mountain College, and my first experience with beer brewing was with a few guys a dorm over that had something going. It just kinda piqued my interest. Now here it is years later, and I'm finally getting into it.

Back