South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 5!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right on. Thanks. I will bring a large bag and hopefully someone will have a scale that can read in pounds. About 50 cents a pound sound right?

I've been away from the computer most of the day. I'll have the order updated tonight.

im always in for some specialty grains so if anyone else is holding out i'd be in for just about anything

I don't need all that c60 I'd like to walk with about 25 lbs. If you want a quarter sack and ty5592 wants a quarter that would fine for me. I could also use black malt if there is any of that to split up but I don't need more than 15 lbs.

I may be getting a couple extra sacks for a buddy in my club. Should know today or tomorrow what type and how much. Man, based on how fast the last one filled up, I am surprised at the stall.

Hey Jeff - Go ahead and add a sack of CM-SPIL for me. Still waiting to hear from my buddy on what he wants to add. Hopefully, he will fill up the rest.

I will take the last 3 sacks - 2 CM-2ROW and 1 CM-SPIL.

If I did my math right, that will fill the pallet. Whoooo!!!

Just ordered the Schmidling dual adjustable mill with upgraded case hardened rollers. Expensive but should last a lifetime.

The savings through these group buys will definitely pay for the mill in no time.

That is the Rolls-Royce of grain mills. Congrats! I have one of the least expensive mills called the Barley Crusher. It is hooked up to an old Craftsman Motor with pulleys that provide a perfect 300 RPM.

I'm hoping to go pro someday so it's an investment in my eyes. But I'll still be hand cranking so you're still ahead of me!

Wow! Thanks to everyone for grabbing up those last few bags! I have one last call to make tomorrow morning about a delivery place and i'll have an invoice for everyone by tomorrow evening!

We are still looking at the orig delivery location in Pennsauken unless this leed tomorrow pans out.

So ferman should now be:

3x CM-2ROW
2x CM-SPIL
1x CM-WHET
1x CM-MUNH
1x CM-RYEM
2/3x TF-AMBR
2/3x BZ-VIEN

I guess those of us in the Barley Legal Homebrewers know where to go if we empty all of our kegs!:rockin:

Cheers,
Glenn

Back