South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 42!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prostejov Malting Pilsen $54
Canada Malting 2row $43
Canada Malting Wheat $43

Thanks for putting this together guys!

Thanks Lordura! Please put me down for:

1 Briess 2 row
1 Thomas Fawcett Golden Promise
1 Bairds MO

Thanks again, great pricing!

Looks like we're at 67 now, have we crossed the min threshold yet?

Thanks for putting the buy together. I'd like to order:

Canada Malting 2row $43
Canada Malting Wheat $43
Tomas Fawcett Maris $53

1xBairds Maris otter
1xCanada Malting Superior Pils
1xCanada Malting 2row

Thanks for doing this!

im sending individual invoices right now... if you use paypal PLEASE ADD YOUR HBT NAME

Updated the list again, there are still quite a few payments still needed. If you have paid but not been checked off, please let me know.

I just checked the list and you don't have me paid yet, but as I PM'd you, I paid via cc yesterday afternoon. Maybe you haven't received notice yet from Brett? Let me know if just an oversight or issue. Thanks! (and again my apologies for the delay)

I just checked the list and you don't have me paid yet, but as I PM'd you, I paid via cc yesterday afternoon. Maybe you haven't received notice yet from Brett? Let me know if just an oversight or issue. Thanks! (and again my apologies for the delay)
all good in the hood.

everyone is paid. Kinda. I know the last couple people so I am placing the order tomorrow. Grain should be here next week.
Cheers.

Jeff,
Paid in full with brett and gave you a $1/bag towards your bill. Thanks again Jeff and Brett for running this. Now I have to start brewing more!
Cheers!
Eric

I know it's way past the deadline, but is it too late to get in on this and make an order? Sorry, I'm new.

Ken

I know it's way past the deadline, but is it too late to get in on this and make an order? Sorry, I'm new.

Ken

Can't say for sure, but it sounds like the order was placed last week. Give Brett a call at BYOB (856)-858-6000

The grain will be available Friday, May 1st!
:mug: :ban: :mug: :ban: :mug:

Store hours: 11am - 8pm

162 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ
Phone: 856-858-6000

It would be best to show up on the day the grain arrives. If you can not make it to pick up you grain, please make arrangements with another brewer to pick up your grain. BYOB can't store all that grain in the shop. If you can pick up for other brewers, please do so!

If you absolutely can not make it to the shop the day the grain is delivered, please call the shop and let Brett know. The grain can be stored outside under a tarp for the next day if needed.

On a final note: If you need anything while picking up your grain (hops, yeast...) PLEASE show some support and grab it while you are there.

Thanks again guys! See you at Brett's!

Cheers!:rockin:

Will it be there right at 11. I have to leave town for the day around 12 noon.

Thanks.

will be in on my lunch break. also, can pick up and store at my house (mullica hill area) if someone cant make it to the store.

Thanks again guys!

I am heading down to pick up in the afternoon. Let me know if you can't make it and need me to grab your orders for you. I can store it in the Doylestown PA area.

:mug: :ban: :mug: :ban: :mug:

Store hours: 11am - 8pm

162 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ
Phone: 856-858-6000

It would be best to show up on the day the grain arrives. If you can not make it to pick up you grain, please make arrangements with another brewer to pick up your grain. BYOB can't store all that grain in the shop. If you can pick up for other brewers, please do so!

If you absolutely can not make it to the shop the day the grain is delivered, please call the shop and let Brett know. The grain can be stored outside under a tarp for the next day if needed.

On a final note: If you need anything while picking up your grain (hops, yeast...) PLEASE show some support and grab it while you are there.

Thanks again guys! See you at Brett's!

Cheers!:rockin:

I am heading down to pick up in the afternoon. Let me know if you can't make it and need me to grab your orders for you. I can store it in the Doylestown PA area.

Seriously this would be very helpful for me! I am in Lansdale and spoke with Brett before about coming on Sat. Was just about to call. Can you pm me with ph# so we can chat?

I am just seeing this now, I am subscribed to this thread, and expected an an email to tell me when it was in. I can't get there today, but will be there tomorrow first thing, sorry.

Got my grain yesterday, left a note on the door.

Back