South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 41!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just wanted to take a second to say THANK YOU! to everyone involved and everyone who tossed a few my way. It is VERY much appreciated! I look forward to seeing all of you again!

Is it time for a Last Call for the stragglers?
They have been PM'd again. There are only a couple left. i'll check with Brett tomorrow afternoon about it and see what he wants to do. Maybe we can get a delivery date worked out before it get too cold!
:mug:

FYI:

Payment invoices went out 10 days ago. Let's try to get those last few in so we can get the grain ordered.
Brett is open until 6 tonight if you need to call in payment or paypal in always open.

I dont want to see anyone droppped from the order.

We are going to have to cut off the last unpaid orders. Sorry guys but it's been 12 since i've sent out the invoices. I'm going to reach out to Brett tomorrow to get a delivery date.

Hey all,
I have a few cases of cleaned bottles to give away. If anyone is interested, I could bring them to the grain pick up. Send me a PM if you want them.

We are going to have to cut off the last unpaid orders. Sorry guys but it's been 12 since i've sent out the invoices. I'm going to reach out to Brett tomorrow to get a delivery date.

Pretty rude to sign up and then not even contact you to say they had to back out... it's like judges who simply no-show at a competition (one of my BIGGEST pet peeves as an organizer, there's just no excuse for it in today's connected world).

Thanks for all your work on these!

huh. There shouldn't have been. Did anyone else have this issue?

Maybe it's something with my PayPal account. I do not (and will never) have it connected to my bank account, so it's CC only. But I did choose the "send money to friends and family" option, which I thought got around the fees...

Whatever, it wasn't even $2. No big deal! :)

Maybe it's something with my PayPal account. I do not (and will never) have it connected to my bank account, so it's CC only. But I did choose the "send money to friends and family" option, which I thought got around the fees...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think if you are attached to a credit card for payment you may incur fees (if not attached to a bank account) but I could be wrong.

Let me know when you pick up the grain and I will reimburse you.

OK I got enough payments, time for me to skip town.
Haha.
Seriously though I am placing the order today so it should be here next week. I am going to try to have it delivered Black Friday because I am a glutton for punishment but they may not be shipping that day. The alternative is Wednesday I will let every one know ahead of time what day it will arrive.

If there is anything that you guys need or will be picking up that day please post it. I want to make sure I have everything you guys need when the time comes.
Cheers!

Yes, I just got word from Brett a few hours ago that the shipment is going to be ready Wednesday at 11! Kind of short notice but the holiday kind of screwed up the delivery date. I'm going to PM everyone later tonight when I'm at my computer. It's to difficult to send all those PMs from my cell phone.

For anyone who wants to miss the snow and get their grain earlier, it just showed up. I know it is short notice but the company pushed it out to avoid the weather. If you can not make it today I have a few weather proof tarps to cover it until everyone gets their share.

The pumps have not arrived yet. I placed the order but they are a little backed up. I am hoping they will be in early next week.
Cheers. And see you all soon.
Brett

If anyone in or around Chester County, PA needs me to grab a few bags tomorrow I can. You'd have to come pick them up at my place. PM me.

Of course my work schedule is completely booked today and tomorrow :( Anyone in the Montgomery county area (plymouth meeting and surroundings) picking up that could maybe pickup my order as well? PM if you could help me out!

Thanks again for putting this together. Too bad the weather sucked today! Looking forward to next time.

Have been out of town since last Sunday and just got this. Driving back from Ohio tomorrow but no way I can get to NJ until Monday at the earliest (closed I think). Anyone in PA that can pick up 7 sacks for me? Would be happy to work something out for your trouble.

I called chugger yesterday. Apparently the order was over looked. I replaced it yesterday morning and they are shipping today. They are only an hours drive away so they should be here Friday. Sorry for the delay.
Cheers'
Brett

Also one other quick thing. Who ever has still not picked up their grain (yes there is still one person left), please come get it ASAP. I had to move the grain inside because the tenant upstairs complained to the landlord about not being able to use the parking spot, so thanks for that. There has been more than enough time to come and get it.

The second go around I place a $5 per sack per day storage fee on the buy after the first 2-3 days. The reason was because I still had a pallet of grain here a week after the scheduled pick up date the first time. No one was charged because everyone picked up or called to at least let me know that there was an issue with the pick up day for them If the same rules applied to this buy your bill would now be at $390. I need the room for my Christmas inventory so please arrange a time to get here, free of charge.
Cheers,
Brett

Brett, if you don't hear back from him, I'll be there Saturday to grab the grain and return your corker.

Back