South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 41!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you please put me down for:

AVANGARD
1x - Premium Pils
1x - Premium Pale 2 Row

Thank you.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
THIS GROUP BUY IS NOW FULL!

Wow! I can't believe the response we've received... that's 4 pallets filled! :mug:

We are ending it at this point!

PLEASE GO OVER YOUR ORDERS FOR ANY ERRORS AND PM ME THE UPDATE SO IT DOESN'T GET PASSED BY!
PLEASE GO OVER YOUR ORDERS FOR ANY ERRORS AND PM ME THE UPDATE SO IT DOESN'T GET PASSED BY!

I will start getting invoices setup tomorrow night and out by wednesday/thursday night!

Invoices are pretty much complete. I'm waiting on a few changes from a few people before i send them out. They will be sent out tomorrow evening! Get ready!

Thanks Jeff

Just an FYI guys, I would suggest, as I am going to do is to paypal the $$$ as money sent to family / friend, to be certain there are no fees.

edit...the above could affect buyer's recourse, everyone please act with their own comfort level.

Please remember to take care of your bartender as well....thanks Jeff!

Wilserbrewer
Http://biabbags.webs.com/

I'll update the list for those of you who paid tomorrow evening. I wasnt able to reach out to Brett earlier for the list. He's going to send it to me when he is back up at his shop tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has paid already and tossed up a little extra! VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Take a look at the first page to make sure you have been marked off properly. If you have paid but haven't been updated, shoot me a PM:rockin:

Back