South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 40!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a little tied Friday night, any chance one of you Jersey guys in Monmouth or Ocean counties could grab my three bags of grain....willing to compensate with fuel, $$$, grain, or a free BIAB set up. I can meet you at your convenience either Friday night after pick up or any time at your convenience.

Thanks!
wilser

Do you know how early it might arrive?
It's hard to say. Probably early afternoon. I'll post it up as soon as it arrives. You can swing through anytime after it arrives.

I am a little tied Friday night, any chance one of you Jersey guys in Monmouth or Ocean counties could grab my three bags of grain....willing to compensate with fuel, $$$, grain, or a free BIAB set up. I can meet you at your convenience either Friday night after pick up or any time at your convenience.

Thanks!
wilser
let me know if no one can help you

So the grain should arrive around 2pm tomorrow. The store will be open until 8pm.
Again, as soon as the pallet drops, I'll post up.

Can't wait. I should be there around 6 depending on how much traffic I hit on my way over from PA, thanks again Jeff and Brett.

Thanks!
wilser

PM me if you want me to pick yours up.

I am really hoping I can swing by today on my lunch break, if not I may not be able to swing by until tomorrow. The only reason I wouldn't be able to stop by is if the grain isn't delivered until after 2:30.

Brett had been on the phone arguing with ADookiePile.
They basically screwed the pooch and are refusing to bring the grain over today.
The promised to have the grain delivered first thing in the morning.
Unfortunately we are at their mercy. Brett had been trying to get them to bring it but they won't do it.
So with that being said, the grain WILL NOT arrive today.

The grain will be at BYOB tomorrow morning just after 9am so plan on starting to pick up between 9-10 am.
I know this makes it easier for most of you and I apologize for those who it negatively impacts. This trucking company obviously doesn't know how to stand by its word.

So again:
The grain will be at BYOB tomorrow morning just after 9am so plan on starting to pick up between 9-10 am.

You should all have my number and BYOB's number so please call if you any questions or concerns.

ATTENTION ALL!

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING POST:

They basically screwed the pooch and are refusing to bring the grain over today.
Unfortunately we are at their mercy. Brett had been trying to get them to bring it but they won't do it.

I know this makes it easier for most of you and I apologize for those who it negatively impacts. This trucking company obviously doesn't know how to stand by its word.

So again:

You should all have my number and BYOB's number so please call if you any questions or concerns.

So again:

Damn, im at work 8-3 tomorrow, do you know off-hand what time he'll be open until tomorrow?

ATTENTION ALL!

So again:

The store will be open tomorrow from 9am-6pm and again on Sunday 12pm-3pm.

I am at a loss for words. A duie Pyle dropped the ball big time. This order was placed and paid for two weeks ago and A duie pyle had it as of noon yesterday. I was on the phone this entire morning up until about 20 minutes ago trying to get the malt here. The last person I spoke to was arrogant,cocky, rude, and just flat out didn't give a sh*t. What a scumbag.

But the grain will be here tomorrow @ 9am. I am so sorry for the delay.

I am going to any place on the web that I can find and putting in a review 0-1 stars! You all should do the same.

The scumbags name was Vince if anyone else would like to voice their dissatisfaction with A Duie Pyle, he is the district manager.

I will be at the store from 9am-6pm tomorrow and from noon-3 on sunday. Since the pick up day was screwed up if you can't get here Saturday feel free to swing by Sunday.

Again sorry for the delay,
cheers
Brett

Aww man that sucks. Thanks for being flexible. I work night shift so it might be easier for me to swing by tomorrow around 5 or 6pm.

For all those who might have missed it:
ATTENTION ALL!

So again:
The grain will be at BYOB tomorrow morning just after 9am so plan on starting to pick up between 9-10 am
He will be open Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 12pm-3pm

I'm up by exit 8, I have no problems helping out picking up some grain if some brothers need a hand.
Got 5 bags coming rocking the mini van :) so can hit a few more if needed.

I wanted to say thanks to all of you guys. You were all awesome. Thanks for picking up some stuff while you were picking up your grain. Today was the busiest day I have had in a while. Still managed to brew 15 gallons though out the chaos.
Cheers,
Brett

Thanx to Jeff and Brett for keeping this going. Big thanks to Brett for his great shop and a hassle free experience. Can't wait to use the black patent that I got

Thank you for putting this together guys! Neat little store too. Picked up some hops, yeast, and specialty grains while I was at it :)

I missed this group buy but am hoping to get in on future ones. Stopped by the store yesterday to pick up some supplies for this week. I am very happy to have found a homebrew store so close to home!

If there are any unclaimed bags I would be interested, but it looked like all was spoken for when I dropped by. Either way I've got a new favorite place to shop now, and it's practically on my way home from work.

Oh yeah, having the Pour House only about 1/2 mile away is a nice little bonus! :drunk:

If you haven't already sent me your email address, send it over to get added to the notification list.

I need to pick up my grain ...Will you be at the store tomorrow, Brett? I am leaving for Cali for a week. is midday good?

Back