South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 40!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We only have room for 3 of these bags... please let me know what you'd like. I currently have you in for 1 of each.

The order is now FULL :ban:
if there are any last minute changes, please SEND ME A PM.
Invoices will be out by Saturday or Sunday

Woo Hoo!

I'm half way through building up these invoices... I will have them all sent out tomorrow evening with payment details!

Bah!! I'm got jammed up this evening and won't be able to get those invoices out. My wife is nesting. Anyone with a pregnant lady will totally understand. Haha
I promise to get them out tomorrow night.

Thanks wilceaser!

Invoices are going out right now.... keep in mind i can only send one per minute (HBT regulations) should be all out in about an hour from now.

Does anyone know if there's a different price for cash versus credit? Is tax included already or is that extra? I know there's a 3% charge for paypal but wasn't sure about the other. Thanks for the response in advance.

Does anyone know if there's a different price for cash versus credit? Is tax included already or is that extra? I know there's a 3% charge for paypal but wasn't sure about the other. Thanks for the response in advance.

The price of your invoice to your total. all the prices include whatever taxes and shipping. The only added fee would be the 3% is you decide to use paypal. You can always stop in the store with cash or credit

:fro:

Just waiting on a list of paid people from Brett so i can update the thread and see how close we are to getting the grain in

Sorry I was jammed up yesterday. I will post an update tonight and reply to all the PMs

I've updated the thread to reflect those who have paid. Still a bunch to go.

Seriously, thank you guys so much for your donations!

Vince here from Village Idiot Brewing.....I have 10 pin lock corny kegs for sale, $25 each...first come first served....they are at the brewery (here today till 8)
42 High Street
Mt Holly, NJ

Updated again.... still a few to go. If you have already paid but are not marked off, please PM me

Still waiting on payments from the following: justuskenney, Squeek, jdirienzi, Dodulik, smsutkin.
I'll send out final reminders to you guys tonight.

Everyone else has paid but It's not letting me update the thread at the moment.

I should see one of those on that list tonight I will let him know he is holding things up.

The order was sent through and we are looking at a week and a half so right around the end of April for pickup.
I'm going to PM everyone when the actual day is set in stone. Going to give everyone a solid 7 day advance notice so no one misses it like last time.

Leave it to me to be going out of down the morning of the pickup. I'll be finding someone else to pick mine up for me.

If it's there a day earlier could I get it then?

Sorry for the delay.

Brett said he would be open until 8 on that day. The grain should be there in the afternoon but we will pay it here the second it drops. Just check here right before you leave

Latest posts

Back