South Jersey/Philly Group Buy Round 39!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see the group buy back up!

I'd like a bag of CM 2-row, and a bag of CM Munich.

Danke.

This is great! Just like the good old days with lordura bangin out the big orders!
Thanks!
Without Brett from Brew Your Own Bottle, it wouldn't be possible!

Just wanted to say what's up to everyone. It's been a couple rounds since I have ordered and I miss you all!
We miss you too, dude.

How many sacks before ordering? :mug:
Since it seems to have slowed, i'll check with Brett and see if he's good with the number. 3 pallets would be 126 bags and we are currently 109. I'm sure he needs some too!

staticmap
can I get 1 cm-pale

We can fit another 5 bags folks... any takers? I'd like to get some invoices sent out on Sunday so we can get this thing rolling!

Lodura sorry for the confusion but I meant Best Maltz pils not Briess. Didn't know BM is Briess. Thanks.

We can still fit another 4 bags. I'm closing the Group Buy at 7pm tonight regardless so i can get started on the invoices.

and that was no for the BZ-HDBR... only the grains listed on the main page are available. sorry mate!

GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED

GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED

GROUP BUY IS NOW CLOSED
I'm going to start writing up all the invoices. Expect them tonight!

I am sending out invoices now. Please make sure to give your HBT name with your payment! If you pay in store, please let someone know who you are paying for so nothing gets delayed! If anyone doesnt pay within 7 days, you will be dropped from the order. Sorry but there is no exceptions. If you dont include you HBT name with your payment, it will look like you have not paid and risk being dropped. So please, include your HBT name!!

Let's get these payments in as soon as possible.

Back