South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 34!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was someone who replied to the rye split before the 3 of us did but We've not heard from him in this thread in a few days since he said that. He never confirmed that he was ins ince then

There was someone who replied to the rye split before the 3 of us did but We've not heard from him in this thread in a few days since he said that. He never confirmed that he was ins ince then

Yes, I'd like to be in on the rye split. Sorry for the delayed response- thought I was in from the beginning and hadn't checked this posting in a while

I may or may not be able to make it down to Jersey to pick up my grains, depending on my call and work schedule. Is anyone in north-ish jersey or NYC who can hold my grains for at most a week?

Paid. Also I am coming down from Union County, Fanwood, zip 07023, and I am able to pickup and store indefinitely any grain for us northern yankees who don't want to make the trek down to SJ. Let me know.

John

Latest posts

Back