South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 32!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
encsteph, I will split with you. I think we need one more person for the remaining 1/3rds

1/3 GW-C15
1/3 GW-C40
1/3 GW-C60

It looks like you're making sweet action with this. Am I correct?

Thanks for confirming the briess products for me lordura. Do you have anyone who can bring the grains anywhere in ct? I am in Hartford and commute to Philly would be a lot :)

encsteph, I will split with you. I think we need one more person for the remaining 1/3rds

1/3 GW-C15
1/3 GW-C40
1/3 GW-C60

It looks like you're making sweet action with this. Am I correct?

I'm in with you for the remaining 1/3 on all three.

ATTN: ALL BRIESS GRAINS ARE AVAILABLE

Thanks for confirming the briess products for me lordura. Do you have anyone who can bring the grains anywhere in ct? I am in Hartford and commute to Philly would be a lot :)
There may be someone here in far north jersey? You'd have to ask around.

Is it possible to get a bag of Dextrose, I see that it is a Briesse Product and didn't see it listed under any other Manufacturer.
It is possible.... still want it?

First time order for me, but would like to get
1 x Briess 5298 (2 row brewers)
1 x BD-MOPA (Willing to split if anyone wants the other half)
1 x 5S‐STAR ‐ 32 - Unless anyone wants to split the 4 x 1Gal package ($29.5/gallon)

How about the BrewCraft stuff like Irish Moss?
Sorry, No Brewcraft at this point.

How about the Vickers Break brite?
Sorry, Not at this point.

First time order for me, but would like to get
1 x Briess 5298 (2 row brewers)
1 x BD-MOPA (Willing to split if anyone wants the other half)
1 x 5S‐STAR ‐ 32 - Unless anyone wants to split the 4 x 1Gal package ($29.5/gallon)
I'm sure if you keep posting about it... You'll find 3 more gents to split a case with you.

CidCitus- i will split the Victory with you

brucedelta- i'm getting 2 bags BDMOPA if you want to grab 1/2 of 1 of my bags BD marris otter

CidCitus- i will split the Victory with you

brucedelta- i'm getting 2 bags BDMOPA if you want to grab 1/2 of 1 of my bags BD marris otter

That will be great, put me down for a split with jessup instead of my own bag.

Anyone want a gallon of San Star - Would like to split a 4 x 1 gallon case!
I have 1 person wanting a gallon from my local club, so just looking for 2 more to split. Either way I am going for the case.

Jeff can you upgrade me to the 4 gallon case instead of the 32 oz bottle.

Since Briess products are now available... Can you add 1 bag of Flaked Wheat to my order Jeff? (5017 Briess Insta Grains® Red Wheat Flakes)

1 x TF‐GPRM
1 gal star san, I think there was another person that wanted this too.

split 50/50
1/2 x TF‐CRY65
1/2 x Victory Malt (briess) might of been another person too.
1/2 x TF‐AMBR
1/2 x GB-RICE
1/2 x x TF‐OPTC
1/2 875‐E‐1 (if possible) if not Ill get it else where.

If there available Ill take these.
1 x 1797‐2
1 x 1776‐2
1 x 1768‐2

a9a1c1 said:
1 x TF‐GPRM
1 gal star san, I think there was another person that wanted this too.

That accounts for all the star San in my split. I have 2 placed with my local club and mine, so the case is all allocated.
1 of the units for my local club is Dave Zach, who is now in the group buy here, so can you allocate 1/4 of the star san to him also, 1/4 to a9a1c1, and 1/2 to me.

Please remove my order. Tried to remove it before you saw but I guess you're fast! Thanks!

split 50/50
1/2 x TF‐CRY65
1/2 x Victory Malt (briess) might of been another person too.
1/2 x TF‐AMBR
1/2 x GB-RICE
1/2 x x TF‐OPTC
1/2 875‐E‐1 (if possible) if not Ill get it else where.

If there available Ill take these.
1 x 1797‐2
1 x 1776‐2
1 x 1768‐2
The spices are not available. I'll add those splits once you find others to split with you.

That accounts for all the star San in my split. I have 2 placed with my local club and mine, so the case is all allocated.
1 of the units for my local club is Dave Zach, who is now in the group buy here, so can you allocate 1/4 of the star san to him also, 1/4 to a9a1c1, and 1/2 to me.
Updated

I'll take
2 - Bags of Briess Dextrose
You are referring to the 50lb bags right?

Please remove my order. Tried to remove it before you saw but I guess you're fast! Thanks!
Sorry, did see you edited you post. Just make a new post if you want to add it back before it fills.

I would like the following please:

1x CM-2ROW, 2x BD-MOPA, 1x 5760, 1x CM-SPIL, 1x FB‐SMUN, 1x GW‐2ROW, 1x FB‐PILS

Today was the last stuck sparge I will ever tolerate! Please add 1xGP-Rice (Rice hulls)

UPdated!.... leaves us with 1 bag left! Anyone want it? I can get invoices out tomorrow night!

Back