South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 31!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live 20 minutes from the pick up location and work in Staten Island. If you can get to Staten Island I'll pick it up for you.

Done. I have no idea how to get there from Brooklyn yet, but I'm sure I can find a way.

Wunderduck and giraffeman -- would you be willing to split three ways if a fourth person doesn't step up? I'm ok with it.

it's more then I need but I'm ok with a 1/3 split
Now I only need someone to split some honey malt.anyone want in?

I'll split honey malt with you, just looking for 1/2 or a further split?

EDIT: Sorry, must have missed the earlier post, looks like a 1/3 split? Either way you can count me in. Anyone else looking to fill any oddball splits? I'm usually up for something interesting :)

I'll split honey malt with you, just looking for 1/2 or a further split?

EDIT: Sorry, must have missed the earlier post, looks like a 1/3 split? Either way you can count me in. Anyone else looking to fill any oddball splits? I'm usually up for something interesting :)

im in on the honey split if you guys will take it to 1/4's

other oddball splits welcome as well..

1x CM-2ROW, would like to do a 2 way split of TF-MOPA but will take a full sack if no one wants in on it.

1x CM-2ROW, would like to do a 2 way split of TF-MOPA but will take a full sack if no one wants in on it.
There is only room for one of these bags. Please confirm which on you'd like.

Group Buy has filled with post #138

Double check you orders, invoices will go out Saturday night!
:mug:

If anyone is interested in a full, medical oxygen cylinder, please PM me. These tanks have never been opened and will last you hundreds and hundreds of home brew batches. This is by far the most effective and sanitary way to add pure oxygen to your wort before pitching yeast. I have several each in the following sizes:

M9C - $40.00
ML6 - $35.00

You will need an oxygen regulator, which can be purchased on eBay for roughly $15-20 last time I checked. You may also want to get an oxygen diffusion stone from your local home brew shop or online supply company. This makes oxygenating your wort much more effective.

I can meet up at the grain pickup or make other arrangements. Just let me know what is best for you.

Cylinder-Selector.jpg

Back