South East Kentucky Brewers, sound off!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chadwick

Reaction score
I'm thinking we are a rare bunch of folks in this section of the state. I would love to hear a shout-out from anyone else in this part of the state. Basically, if you live in the mountain part of the state and you know what Ale-8-1 is, you are in the club! lol

Hey, another east KY brewer here. Looking for a closer club than Lexington. Know we can't be the only two.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I've found a few other brewers. Well, one other that is active. However, he is such a busy guy that I don't expect he would be to active as far as trading brews, chatting it up, and stuff like that. Still, glad to see someone respond to this post. :D

Hey guys. I'm in the London area, in Laurel county. Good to hear there are some good ol Kentucky folks brewing some beer. Our county recently became "wet" and I don't know of anyone around this town doing any brewing. If anything they are writing bad checks for Loracets and drinking $3 wine. Lol see you guys around

Back