South Central PA-Homebrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dusted off the old brewery and am knee deep in fermenters!
I started brewing in 1995 until 2004. Rekindled the passion a few months ago. Progressed like many of us-started with extracts, partial to all grain and kept modifying and improving the brewery. I built a 10 gallon system on an welded angle iron frame. Two kegs side by side each with 2 cast iron burners, ss windscreen around each burner, heat exhanger( heart's homebrew), and a little giant pump to move my liquids around. I have 12 corny kegs to help keep my inventory up and my family & friends happy! Two taps in my old dispensing fridge! I have brewed a lot over the years but one beer "style" I have not brewed and am excited about is "The Belgians":ban:
Anyway, I am really psyched about this forum as it seems like the most active!
:mug:
Ian

Hey Ian, welcome! I'm a new homebrewer from Chambersburg. Sounds like you've got some great insight... want to post some pictures of your AG setup?

Oh... I think you need to build up your post count a bit before image tags will work. But you may be able to post your own pictures. Most forums require you to host your pictures offsite, but if you go to https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/ you can upload your photo and then link back to it here.

Give it a try!

Back