somebody congratulate me...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireloo

Reaction score
I just transferred my first batch to the secondary! A Fuggles IPA that I'm going to be patient about tasting after I bottle. I have to be, because I don't have quite enough empty bottles yet to hold it all. I made a couple of mistakes and took some rookie short cuts, but am jazzed about the hobby and am about to get deadly serious about doing things right if not too involved.

Anyway, just wanted to crow and let everyone know how useful this forum has been and how much I'm looking forward to learning the art.

You'll be hearing more from me. Sorry.

Bryan

Congrats!

You will be pleased. Never met an IPA I didn't like.

Fuggle is one of my favorite hops.

I would be very interested if you would post your recipe.

Congrats!

You will be pleased. Never met an IPA I didn't like.

Fuggle is one of my favorite hops.

I would be very interested if you would post your recipe.

The recipe is a kit from Midwest Homebrewing. It included specialty grains, 6 or 6.6 lbs. Gold LME and 1 oz bittering, 1oz flavoring and 1oz aroma, all Fuggles. I have high hopes for the batch but know if it does not turn out, I will eventually turn out good beer thanks largely to this forum.
Bryan

hmmm... 3oz :) going to be a nice beer! Midwest is reputable, and I am sure the FIPA will be nice (Fuggle IPA) infact... you might have inspired me to try an all fuggles IPA, as Fuggles is one of my fav hops!

Back