Some aviation pics, vids...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a picture that my son took of the A380. He is an Air Traffic Controller at LAX and was going between buildings while following this aircraft. He said that this plane is so big that they have to unload it and move it away from the gate when done. They give it 10 miles clearance and it is still barely enough.

n1925527_46991738_4168.jpg

I generally overnight in Dulles a few times a month... it is a decent overnight.

I fly for... err... the only US EMB170 operator ;)

Here's a few cockpit/pilot's perspective shots as well. They're not nearly as plush as the Embraer, unfortunately.

Tanking.JPG

Ospreys.jpg

Desert.JPG

F-15 post re-fueling over Iraq
IMG_03271.JPG

F-16 refueling from my aircraft
IMG_0080.JPG

F-18 waiting for to refuel
IMG_0284.JPG

Mt Rainier for Revvy. I wasn't the pilot on this flight, but it was one of the most fun I had.
IMG_0492.JPG

I miss the flying. Thanks for starting this thread Pol!

Terje

My pleasure... keep it coming! As pilots, there are a lot of things we take for granted. Some days when I am sipping my coffee at 37,000' and watching the sunrise, it hits me... this is the coolest job ever! :mug:

i have seen a couple of those views many times. dfw and tul. mind if ask if you fly aa?

yea i asked that before i seen the uni and your post about the plane. was going to say you were prob the pilot on a flight or two i rode on when i was traveling for work. awesome pics Pol. sometimes i miss the travel. then i travel and realize i dont miss the hassle. keep safe

Thats awesome. I have pictures of some cool planes I have been on; Leer, Piaggio Avanti, Pilatus, but I can't find them:mad:. Here are a couple of the interior of... I think it was a Hawker.

As for planes I have FLOWN... I don't think anyone is interested in seeing a Beechcraft sport 150!

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Who knew there were so many pilots on this board?!! I'm currently doing an integrated pilot course in Moncton, Canada. I fly the Diamond Eclipse now... not quite as glamorous as some of these planes... :)

Welcome aboard Moncton... that is my alternate when I fly into Halifax! :D

Back