• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale <SoCal> Huge Starter Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

commmarine

Reaction score
Hello!

Currently asking for $300, and not looking to split it up.

Currently trying to sell all my homebrew stuff. Haven't made a batch in years.

Ad is on FB, and is worded to dodge the ridiculous FB Filter against homebrewing supplies.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/425330732545973/
Will also put the description below. The TLDR is its effectively the best Northern Brewer Starter Kit with some extra Carboys, Buckets, and other stuff. Would be great for your friend who wants to get into it. I can deliver in SoCal, but with gas prices the way they are, please understand that haggling on my end will reflect the additional gas $$.

Excellent Opportunity for anyone looking to get started in making Beer, Cider, Mead, or Wine.

This is all the equipment, and much more, needed to start. 6 gallon pot, 3 food-grade buckets, 3 glass carboys, 2 bottle trees, a wort chiller, a bottle capper, a corker, and a bunch of bottles and caps. As well as a bunch of miscellaneous parts and tools I've picked up to make the process easier.

Even includes 2 full(ish) kits from Northern , though you will need to get the activater.

If you have never made Beer before, comes with a few books on how to get started. Making Beer is in the top 3 things "I thought was going to be way more difficult than it is." And I would happily answer any questions you have.

Delivery will need some gas money.

If you look up Northern Deluxe Starting Kit, Bottle Trees, Wort Chiller, you'll see this is well below 50% of their price, and will come with all the stuff (minus yeast) you need to make your first 2 batches of beer.

20220512_193403.jpg20220512_193020.jpg20220512_193014.jpg20220512_193009.jpg

Back