SoA...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lady_brewer

Reaction score
So hubby and I just finished watching seasons one and two for the third time and it still makes me angry that the next one doesn't start until September.

I am at least building up hope that it will make it for more than just a third season... it is starting to pick up popularity as I saw a trailer for it (or a DvD add or something) in a movie we watched recently.

Anybody else a fan?

Great show and I also hate the long wait between seasons. The 2nd season was amazing with the club going through a power struggle; but how things change when things are learned. The super cliff-hanger ending leaves so much open for next season so its going to be interesting to see if they keep up the pace and great quality writing....

Yep, a fan here as well. I honestly don't mind waiting for the next season as it gives me something to look forward to in TV-land.

Probably the only TV show that I've tried to watch at its regular time in about 5 years. I started watching about half way through season 1. Tried catching season 2 as it was aired and was only successful about half the time. I've recently discovered hulu, so I'm trying to catch up on that and Weeds, but the episodes are kind of sporadic. I don't think I'm getting them in the order they aired.

But yeah, as a rider, I love that show.

Also a fan, though I havent seen the second season (No cable anymore). So for me I still have the long wait, but its a wait until the Season comes out on DVD.

Same thing with friggin Breaking Bad. BB season 2 was supposed to release yesterday, but of course, the local Wal-Mart doesnt friggin have it yet. It'll be the same story for SoA too

That show is great.. I think we watched the first two seasons all within 2-3 weeks. Caught up to the season on TV for the last two episodes. I hate waiting for new seasons of awesome shows.

SoA is really the only television series I watch on a regular basis... at least when new episodes are airing, anyways. After season 2's cliff hanger, September can't get here fast enough for season 3.

Nice to see other fans!

It is funny because there are at least two other people in the hubby's family that were also watching it, but it was my grandfather that had a copy we were able to get.

Of course it doesn't help hubby's bike fever... he is currently building a chopper (yamaha xs650) and now has some sort of Harley panhead (is that even the right term?) in mind for a future project. That hobby is about as inexpensive as brewing is...

A jap chooper and a xs650 at that!? I gotta see. I mean yeah I drive ametric too. learn to wartercool, HD> Too bad about Buell. But i m being sincer. I really wantot see a choped yammy. the more crazy the more better.

SOA is a great show. Probly get fed some curb for waering SOA gear around a biker gang but hey I sure watch the show.

Well... a few pics of the Work-In-Progress... I know very little about what is going on... (don't tell the hubby) but I am sure I can get him to field questions :D

bike1.jpg

Bike2.jpg

Bike3.jpg

Bike 4.jpg

Speaking from a male, heterosexual perspective, I could really use more boob shots vs. them showin' that dude's butt so much!

As an aside, I saw that guy in a hoodlum soccer movie with Frodo Baggins, and it took me a long while to realize it was him due to the shaved head.

As an aside, I saw that guy in a hoodlum soccer movie with Frodo Baggins, and it took me a long while to realize it was him due to the shaved head.

Green Street Hooligans. I had a hard time remembering what he was from, then saw GSH again a few weeks back and it clicked.
I watched the first 2 episodes of SoA season 2 when they aired and was hooked. I went back and watched the first season and keep up with all the second when they aired. This is def one of the only shows I actually keep up with and would look forward to every Tuesday night to watch. Can't wait for next season and seeing how events will unfold.
BTW Lady Brewer your hubby's bike looks pretty sweet so far.

Also a fan, though I havent seen the second season (No cable anymore). So for me I still have the long wait, but its a wait until the Season comes out on DVD.

Same thing with friggin Breaking Bad. BB season 2 was supposed to release yesterday, but of course, the local Wal-Mart doesnt friggin have it yet. It'll be the same story for SoA too

Try

http://www.casttv.com/shows

They might have what you are looking for.

I watch it on Hulu. One of the best series on TV in a long time. Great story. And some of the most amazing character actors I've ever seen. I grew up with older cousins who were one percenters, and lived in our neighborhood, and as a small child played with their kids. And it's really interesting how despite the whole criminal aspect of MCs there is also a "normal" or "family" aspect of them as well that comes through nicely on the show, and is pretty similar to what I remember. BBq's and other gatherings, not always guns, drugs and violence.

swmbo and i love the show. I just became a fan of kurt sutter (shows creator) on face book. there's some cool stuff on there.

Back