Snowed in...brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldJack

Reaction score
Having a big storm up here in Maine today. Came home quite early & decided to brew the 2nd batch. It's a Cream Ale that will get some blackberry extract at bottling time. It's for SWMBO....doesn't like bitter. It's boiling now. Wish I could have a home brew, but am settling for a couple Double Bags, maybe 5.

Gotta love the snow sometimes I guess !!

Jack

It must my day for cursed acronyms; I've encountered too many that are too long and I have no clue what they mean... SWMBO? Some Witty Magical Brewing Oratory? Have a great brew day! I'm brewing today too, so cheers!

It must my day for cursed acronyms; I've encountered too many that are too long and I have no clue what they mean... SWMBO? Some Witty Magical Brewing Oratory? Have a great brew day! I'm brewing today too, so cheers!

This link dedicated to the acronym SWMBO and what it means should help you out.

Ted- we could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you. A hint though, if you use the search tool in the upper right corner of the page you should find many posts of others asking what it means. ;) Consider it a right of passage on HBT. Soon you'll be a proper EAC.

Jack- Sounds like a good beer. Sometimes we must sacrifice a bit to keep the world running smoothly. :) You could always bottle a few without the blackberry so it's not a total lost batch.

Terje

Thought I'd do 1/2 without, then add it for the second 1/2.......I'll get her into with whatever it takes.

Hey- You got it in your first try!!! Good job!!!

Well this has been quite the pleasant distraction from work. Thanks all, and consider me "ritely passaged." Thanks for the link Whutever. And Stratotankard- shut it!- I don't have to listen to your lowbrow snizzle... and For Ya'lls Information- I use the hell out of the search features so as to minimize redundant posts.... Ya know, cuz I detest the scum that eat up bandwidth and server space with the same winey questions. Cheers!

Okay, so EACness just bothers my conscience too much- I'll stick to lettin the rest of the seasoned EACs rule the boards. Happy Brews:drunk:

And Stratotankard- shut it!- I don't have to listen to your lowbrow snizzle... and For Ya'lls Information- I use the hell out of the search features so as to minimize redundant posts....

So you are saying that "Some Witty Magical Brewing Oratory" isn't what swmbo means... Thats what I thought it was...

Oh it is! It's just that my wittiness pains me to such harsh depths, which in turn forces me to drink more homebrew. Bummer...

I figure I have another 5 weeks til I even try my first bottle from the 1st batch.......anxious, but trying to be patient.

Back