SMURF related AVATAR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except she frequents the aptly titled MASSHOLE thread daily... inconsistencies in the backstory... curious.

Step back brother.

The lady likes what she likes. And trust me....she KNOWS what she likes....one of the most mis-understood traits of a KEEPER.

*sigh*

once the "thread killa" thread was........."killed", to be assimilated with the tap room, I immediately hated said tap room.

Thread combine is one of the few flaws in this otherwise glorious site.

"DURRRRRRRR dis thread is sorta like dat one.....
COM-
BINE!!!!!!!"

;)

Step back brother.

The lady likes what she likes. And trust me....she KNOWS what she likes....one of the most mis-understood traits of a KEEPER.

*sigh*

once the "thread killa" thread was........."killed", to be assimilated with the tap room, I immediately hated said tap room.

Thread combine is one of the few flaws in this otherwise glorious site.

"DURRRRRRRR dis thread is sorta like dat one.....
COM-
BINE!!!!!!!"

;)

Tkt just died and there was bleed over. Not sure how the TR was the better class of loser, but it is what it is.

As I recall, TKT was shut down because certain people refused to follow the rules. Am I wrong in my memory. TR picked up a few folks from TKT but most didn't last long.

Lol. I actually have nothing against TR, but TKT had some classic moments. My respect for Ace Club grew from that wonderful thread.

Is he still around?

Papa-Smurf-Look-a-Like.jpg

This is as close as I can come, but sadly some one is already using that avatar :)

I would roll a Smurf toon if one could possible come close to the pure awesomely awesomeness that is the Billy Klubb. but there is no such embodiment.

Oh reely, then how is it you have 19 posts in the TR? :D

heard of chronological order?;)

Went in there looking for an old friend. Turns out he has turned into an ass, lol.

I would roll a Smurf toon if one could possible come close to the pure awesomely awesomeness that is the Billy Klubb. but there is no such embodiment.

Mine is a smurf.....and pretty ballsy.

Billy-Klubb said:
if TR is for A-holes, why am I not there then?
good question. Why arent you?

cheezydemon3 said:
Ass hole is pretty general. You have to be a self absorbed, cocky, ****** to have fun in there. I am glad to say that you don't qualify.
oh come on! We're fun! Thats why you have spent so much time in there lately!

I tried "fun" and was ignored and ridiculed. I tried "ass" and got some banter.

Ass is not my native tongue.

Back