Small batch homebrew setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rknight92

Reaction score
I am a small batch brewer who is obsessed with the DIY aspect of brewing and have built a small batch brew tower with a built in fermentation chamber that can hold up to four 1 gallon jugs at a time which is the most I would ever be able to brew at a time. Let me know if anyone has any upgrade suggestions for my setup.

photo 1 copy 2.JPG

photo 2 copy 2.JPG

photo 1 copy.JPG

photo 2 copy.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 1 copy 3.jpg

photo 2 copy 3.jpg

photo 1 copy 4.jpg

that's pretty cool!!!

i'm a small batch brewer my self. I love the 1gallon aspect to try new recipes ect only because if it turns out horrible you only suffer a little bit and not a huge waste.

the only question is i'm assuming the fan is to draw air out if it get's too warm correct? or are you blowing air in to cool it off? i was just curious how your regulating your temperature?

The fan is blowing air from the ice chamber into the ferm chamber. The green electronic device on top is a 12 dollar dc celsius temperature controller i got on ebay that's powered by an old phone charger with a probe that is hanging in the ferm chamber. I just set the ambient temp to keep around 7 degrees below my target ferm temperature so the fan kicks on whenever it gets 2 degrees above the target temp and then stays on until it cools down to 2 degrees below and it holds temp pretty well once I added weather stripping to the door.

Back