Utah SLC here, just pulled the trigger on Fermzilla 13.2gal and BrewZilla 65L

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheInnKeeper

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there Utah\Salt Lake brew crew, this is only our 4th winter living in Utah(came from Minnesota) full time so we don't know a lot of people and even less home brewers.

We live about half way up big cottonwood canyon(South of SLC where Brighton\Solitude ski resorts are at) and just finally am making the jump from my pieced together hand me down 5 gallon setup to the Fermzilla 13.2gal and BrewZilla 65L, lots of stuff on back order but hope to have everything in my hands and operational before Christmas.

If anyone hikes or skis at Brighton I'd love to share a parking lot home brew and ride a chair lift together and when summer comes we have plenty of room to have a little brew get together.

Happy brewing and safe drinking!

Did you end up getting it all operational by Christmas? I live in Lehi so probably about 30 min from you. I took about a 3 year hiatus from brewing (being a student and having our first child sorta took all my time) but have just started up again.

Back