Skeeter TEA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T_Baggins

Reaction score
Here's a new idea...well, new to me... I don't particularly care for tea unless it has a little lemon and a LOT of sugar. On the other hand, I just happen to have 5 gals of SKEETER PEE ready for stabilization/sweetening. I poured a bit of unsweetened pee in a glass and added what I thought would be the right amount of sugar for tea the way I like it. I'm not sold on Skeeter Pee either now. The ol lady likes it. What I plan to do is save the skeeter pee for our annual canoe trip and get some iced tea blend tea and sun it, then chill and sweeten to taste. i think that should have a good kick without losing the tea flavor and hopefully enough of the lemon will poke through as well.

I wonder what would happen if you back sweetened by heating some SP, letting tea bags steep, then adding sugar to the heated SP/tea concoction before adding it into the batch.

I just plan on doing the whole batch at once...with the tea, then partakers can sweeten as they like as it is served.

Ohmigosh - if an Arnold Palmer is iced tea and lemonade, you must call this an Al Czervik.

Will do!

rodney-dangerfield.jpg

Back