Skeeter pee 1 gallon?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new brew, Take my advice and just do the 5 gallon batch...if you or your friends like good lemonade it will NOT last long.... I have 10 gallons going right now and planning 10 more asap.

i just went to Walmart....yes i was the most attractive man there....im like the brad pitt of walmart....

anyway,
i spent $28.50 for the 3 lemons and 7 bags of sugar....
and i got Montrachat at LHBS for $2 a pack....
and i just recently purchased all the listed chemical additives for around $19, which of course will last several batches..

its cheap...easy...like your girlfriend....so when you pick her up from daycare later...go make some skeeetah peah kid...
Thanks
saucebag

I buy my lemon and sugar at ALDI, so a 5 gallon batch costs me under $12 and that includes the bottle caps at a penny each. I often use a slurry from another wine to start the batch, so there's no yeast cost and I buy the ingredients in bigger packages which seems to be much cheaper/dose than the little bottles. I bottle in 12 ounce beer bottles, so the cost is less than 25cents per bottle. Officially, 12 ounces is probably two standard servings of wine, so that brings it to 13 cents a serving.

Hi i'm new to the whole wine making process. I've purchased a 64oz. container of Welch's Concord grape juice that I want to use as a starter. Do you or anyone you might know can give me a few pointers on how to begin?

Back