• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Six - 6.5 Gallon Glass Big Mouth Bubbler for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorma2014

Reaction score
I bought these in hope of brewing smaller batches, but keep finding myself brewing larger ones. I use my 30 gallon fermenter more than anything. These are just sitting taking up space, so I was looking to get rid of them.

Thank you

I'll buy all six if you can meet me half way. Bloomingtonish.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

@ GCPHomebrew

I would have to tack on $50 for gas. Round Trip that's nearly 5 hour drive. If your okay with paying $320 out the door, I will meet you in Bloomington.

When are you available? Thurs is the only day that works for me this week. Evening works best.

I can do Thursday - I get out around 3:30 pm - I could be down in Bloomington around 7-8ish or even earlier.

Also, I have 3 three brand new 5 gallon glass carboys if your interested. Since your buying all six bubblers. I can sell these to you for $15 each

Let me know

I won't need the 5 gal. The bubblers will be replacing my current carboys. I will have to many as is. Thanks though.

Question, I've been told the bubblers are notoriously cheap glass and break due to thinness. How do they look to you. As thick as a normal Carboy?

For the two I've used I think there good quality. The glass is a little thinner I noticed but with the brew haulers you shouldn't have a problem with them .

Latest posts

Back