SiriusXM launches the Pink Floyd Channel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FirstStateBrewer

Reaction score
Listening to the Pink Floyd Channel on SiriusXM channel 27. Drinking an Abby Dubbel. Life is good! :)

http://www.siriusxm.com/deeptracks

Satellite

SiriusXM launches the Pink Floyd Channel, featuring music, interviews and historic concert broadcasts from the Pink Floyd archives. Hear classic Pink Floyd, their newly remastered catalog, recently released as part of the “Why Pink Floyd” campaign, plus solo albums by band members Roger Waters and David Gilmour, rarities, demos and more, hosted by SiriusXM host Jim Ladd.

The Pink Floyd Channel will air Friday, May 25 through Monday, May 28 on Ch. 27. The channel will be available again Friday, June 29 through Monday, July 9 on Sirius Ch. 142 and XM Ch. 43; and available as a 24/7 channel online on Ch. 802 and through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for smartphones and mobile devices beginning Friday, June 29 for an extended period.

How the heck can I check this out without Sirius?? Do they have a streaming channel?

PF is fantastic! What they were able to get, sonically, is amazing. Nothing better than laying back in the dark with headphones on and just listening to Floyd. They were a rare group with amazing musical and artistic talent.

I will admit I am not as much a fan of the early stuff they did with Sid. I enjoy the Gilmoure years more.

Back