• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rhode Island Single Tier SS Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLR

Reaction score
I'm selling my Brutus inspired brew stand. Stand is virtually brand new, I used it for three brews before going with electric. Construction is based off the brutus design but slightly different.

Stand has a integrated high pressure gas beam with 3-1/2"FNPT fittings, left most burner is a BG-14 banjo plumbed directly to the gas beam through a shut-off valve. This allows boil burner to run at high pressure bringing wort to boil faster.

The middle burner position is set up to accept another burner, but is currently not in use, and there is a plugged 1/2" fitting in the gas beam to easily accept a new burner.

Far right burner I used for the HLT, this is another BG-14, however with the proper orifice and plumbed to the gas beam through a LPG regulator. There is a honeywell gas solenoid valve that can be easily hooked into a PID controller to set HLT temp and have burner automatically light when needed.

I've got a bunch more photos, shoot me an email if interested or have any questions.

$750 OBO (Local Pickup, Rhode Island)

Features:

• 100% tig welded stainless steel.
  • Casters
  • 0-40 PSI high pressure gas beam
  • 2 - BG-14 Burners (1 - high pressure, 1 - Low pressure)
  • 1 - Honeywell solenoid valve on low pressure burner.
  • Copper piping between burners and stand.

IMG_3092.jpg

IMG_3087.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

Back