• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tier Brewstand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingBrewer22

Reaction score
1" angle iron steel single tier brewstand for sale. Will fit three full keggles on it and has a plate welded on to mount a pump or two if you wish. Has heavy casters on the bottom for rolling around and will work well for your single tier system. No paint on it and the welds could be cleaned up a bit but still a great deal for someone who doesnt weld but wants a steel stand.

$140 +shipping or free local pickup in Hot Springs, AR

stand.jpg

I may be interested. I'm in Conway so not a far drive to me.

Can you give me measurements?

thanks
-bn

Depending on your setup you could have one kettle on the bottom supports since u won't have burners clogging things up. With them being as wide as they are your kettle would be wide enough to rest on the bottom rails

Depending on your setup you could have one kettle on the bottom supports since u won't have burners clogging things up. With them being as wide as they are your kettle would be wide enough to rest on the bottom rails

That would make too much sense......

I'll take it. What is your schedule like Friday and Satuday?

Back