Single Tier Brew Stand Beginnings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you planning to use for kettles? Think that's a critical piece to understand - you'll want a little room to play with between kettles.

What are you planning to use for kettles? Think that's a critical piece to understand - you'll want a little room to play with between kettles.

I've got three stainless kettles are that 16 1.4 inches wide including the handles...
The site says that each burner area is 16 inches wide, so I could do it with the outside kettles slightly off center don't you think?

What about propane valves?
I'm really wanting automatic valves that I can control from a control panel.
Anyone know where to find some that would be compatible with that stand or something similar to it?

I already did the research on this stand. That website is wrong. The TOTAL cooking area is 39" (13" per burner) not 16" per burner. I emailed the company. That website is a retailer and has the dimensions wrong.

I already did the research on this stand. That website is wrong. The TOTAL cooking area is 39" (13" per burner) not 16" per burner. I emailed the company. That website is a retailer and has the dimensions wrong.

Did you find other prefab'd options?

Back