Single Stage Wiring Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonepalm

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I purchased what appears to be a single stage temp controller instead of the dual, which I am ok with. But I am having trouble converting the diagrams for the hot and cold to the single function. I have attached a photo Of the controller but I didn't get any instructions go figure

As my luck goes with this sh*t I get the only one on the planet!

JR

****Found this link**** Need to determine how to incorporate an outlet.

http://www.thermomart.com/download/DWH7016F.pdf

image-500511604.jpg

From what I recall in the ebay aquarium temp controller thread: pin 3 and 4 will power the controller. Pins 1 and 2 are the relay; they control power to whatever you are turning on and off. You can ignore the function control (pin 5 and 6). The temperature probe connects to pin 7 and 8.

You can check out JuanMoore's wiring diagram in the ebay temp controller thread here

Yeah, what he said.
According to that pdf, 5 & 6 will lock the controller when shorted. I'm guessing that's in case you want some type of thermal protection.

Just a follow up...after finding the instructions converted a freezer in to a fridge to use as ferm chamber. Very happy with result, may keep it as a garage fridge and find another to use in basement as chamber.

Used it to chill bottles before I bottled cider off keg.

image-1016438565.jpg

image-2464151056.jpg

Back