Sin City here I come

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewshound

Reaction score
I am leaving tomorrow for a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate my Son turning 21.

We are arriving tomorrow evening so that he can be sitting in the bar at the stroke of Midnight so he can buy his first legal drink.

Why does this make me feel sooooooooo old?

I need a beer.

Cheers,

knewshound

Sounds like a great time - from my perspective, gotta love being able to drink with the old man!! ;)

....Made me think of being in the Capitor Grill & Bar in 2004 with my Dad and watching Jason Varitek throw down with A-Rod and start the World Series run. Great time. Enjoy it, man!!!! :mug:

One of those bitter-sweet moments? Those are the best ones, Congrats on raising one to that age, not easy these days.

As far as LV is concerned, gambling is the only vice I am not a frequent indulger of. Went to Biloxi with friends, I bought all the fuel and souveniers on the way home, everyone else was broke. Thank God for small favors. ;)

Copper

Vegas is sweet! We surrprized one of my friends with a trip to vegas. He thought he was going up-north for the week ends with his bro to celebrate his 21st. They told him that morning that he was going to vegas insted. When he got to the airport 12 of his friends were waiting at the gate for him. He was f*cking stoked. And his best friend met us in vegas from boston. One of the best weekends ever.

The years I was in Vegas, it was trying to re-invent itself as a "family vacation destination". Good thing that didn't last.

Back