Siebel Institute versus ABG.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATXweirdobrew

Reaction score
Attention all persons who have attended any kind of formal education program for professional brewing!!!!! I am currently looking to get into the world of professional brewing and I am in the process of getting a volunteer job with a brewery. I am looking to brew for microbreweries not macrobreweries, thought I should throw that in there. I am also looking to take some formal education courses so I can cover hands on experience with book knowledge. I am looking at the CBA program at ABG and also the brewing courses (Concise course in brewing technology then the associate in brewing technology degree). I was wondering if anybody had any experience with either of these programs? I am leaning more towards going to Siebel's online courses and if so I would like to know which if the degree from Siebel or from ABG will have more weight on resumes towards education? All insight in this field would be great.

Back