• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Shirron plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killebrew

Reaction score
SOLD.

I'm going to be cleaning out and downgrading my system. I just don't have the time to brew lime I used to. I will be listing a few things I the next few days as I get pics taken.

Used plate chiller. Works great. Cleaned with pbw after each use and "cooked" in the oven before. Asking $65 shipped.

Must be an issue with the phone posting pictures. Lol no matter what I do it shows up side down.

20140506_183045.jpg

PM sent. How many plates and approx how old is this chiller?

PM sent. How many plates and approx how old is this chiller?

http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/shirron-plate-chiller.html

10 plates. I bought it used here last year so I don't have the exact age. I know it worked great with nothing but water straight from the hose and gravity feed as fast as it'll flow. 65-72 ish depending on the seasons.

@Bonzo - it comes just as shown in the picture. I do have some quick disconnects that would work that I'll be listing tonight.

Back