Shipping costs. Ordering 55lbs sacks online... need advice.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panderson1

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
The closest shop in my area is an hour+ both ways. And their 2row is like $20 more than lable peelers/ morebeer. With gas being expensive and time/traveling 2 hours. It makes sense to pay for shipping. Need like 4 sacks of 2row/Pilsen.

Do you guys know a closer online shop to Florida? It's expensive from California. Texas not as bad.

Not sure the best way to go about this.

Any thoughts?

The closest shop in my area is an hour+ both ways. And their 2row is like $20 more than lable peelers/ morebeer. With gas being expensive and time/traveling 2 hours. It makes sense to pay for shipping. Need like 4 sacks of 2row/Pilsen.

Do you guys know a closer online shop to Florida? It's expensive from California. Texas not as bad.

Not sure the best way to go about this.

Any thoughts?
Morebeer has a warehouse in PA and free shipping for orders over $59. It doesn't include 50lb sacks, but it does cover five 10lb bags.

I've bought through FB marketplace from Urban brewers in Miami. Grain and equipment. Good prices. I just bought a couple of bags of grain from delta. Great prices, free shipping of bags. Roughly a buck a pound

Check out Delta Brewing Supplies…as of last week they were doing free shipping on sacks of grain with a coupon.

Yes! Thank you. Just ordered 5 sacs! Free shipping. Keeping fingers crossed as i haven't got my tracking #number. I ordered it Friday morning and got a confirmation email but hasn't been shipped yet. Thanks!

Back