Serve extremely cold

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best 60 seconds ever spent. I did both of these, then I went and molested some children!

ignored.png

Oh THANK GOD!

Hopefully I won't be hearing from you then.

But CHILDREN??????

Guess he doesn't like a healthy discussion with his mental superiors.

Er, when you put someone on your ignore list I had assumed that the etiquette would to keep quiet about it and just get on with one's life! ;)

If you ignore LGI, I'd imagine your time browsing HBT would be significantly less interesting.

Are you saying 42.8 is 'extremely cold'?

I am not saying 42.8 is extremely cold. It IS lower than the standardized serving temp for the style. Extreme is a very contextual word. To most people the the word extreme refers to "extending beyond the norm" so by this definition serving a Guinness at 42.8 degrees would be considered "extreme" serving temps for the stout style...

Wow darth.

If I hate the beer, why am I going to research it that deeply and cite such reliable sites as wikipedia?........Why would any casual drinker dig up old ads and the like??

Ok tard, if you hate a beer so much then why cry, scream and start a thread to voice this opinion? then throw a tantrum like a 12 year old when people disagree? because you can? F U. You are a tool.

I was attempting to explain that you are a misguided attention whore that thrives on conflict. aka a troll. I am sorry that you do not want to drink a beverage correctly but when you base the ENTIRE OP on it. I thought I would point out your failed logic. So here is more of it:

The bottle says EXTERMELY cold. To the non wikipedian expert like yourself, that is OFF of your little chart.

EXTREMELY > VERY (greater than for the non geniuses in the room)

In other words COLDER.

BTW boys and girls this is NOT TRUE ANYWHERE and a primary example of a troll clinging to the last bit of hope it has...nor do I claim to be an expert at anything...

I am deeply sorry if your brain does not have the capacity to understand the logic that I presented. I included the links as proof that I am not pulling things out of my arse or basing it of of my own perceptions/opinions.

Bottom line, I don't give a rats arse if you drink a beer or like a beer or the like. Hell, I do not even care if were to go kill yourself right now. BUT when you are crying about something from a misguided view point and spreading failed logic, I will be more than happy to shove your nose in it as needed.

I am not defending Guinness or their products. I think it is an ok beer but nothing super special. I do not want people to start to think the OP's opinions are founded in truth because clearly they are not.

OK ****** vader, since you missed my logic and resorted to name calling, it's obvious to me that you lack any debate skills whatsoever.

Your links and quotes do not appear on the bottle.

It says EXTREMELY cold in english, not "Check out these links".

Hey JDECAROL!!!!!! for trying to ignore me, you sure show up often!!(man, he sure is fat)

OK ****** vader, since you missed my logic and resorted to name calling, it's obvious to me that you lack any debate skills whatsoever.

Sorry again but YOU resorted to the name calling 1st I simply followed suit. Also this is a discussion forum NOT the debate forum...sorry try again...

It says EXTREMELY cold in english,

And I even explained the definition of the word "extreme" for you, added to which if you do not know the correct temp to serve a stout at then what are you basing this off of? your own knowledge/opinions? we can all see how that worked out for you...

"Please leave the rebel scum in the bottom of the bottle"

??

Who is this guy?

Where did he get his nearly magical debate skills?

Oh yeah! the force.........I mean...........the force.

Alright, refresh me.

EXTREMELY cold means what? (other than......extremely cold.....)

Nevermind.

OK MODS!! SHUT HER DOWN!!!!

Zamial, I had honestly assumed that your wiki-based post was intending to prove Cheezy's OP correct. It actually did a very good job of proving that Guinness was never really intended to be served cold.

I'm outa here now anyway. I am surrounded by trolls, and that's always bad news for a gnome. I can't even bite a troll's nutsack even if I jump as high as i can! ;)<-----Smiley means good natured attempt at humour. :)

Zamial, I had honestly assumed that your wiki-based post was intending to prove Cheezy's OP correct. It actually did a very good job of proving that Guinness was never really intended to be served cold.

I'm outa here now anyway. I am surrounded by trolls, and that's always bad news for a gnome. I can't even bite a troll's nutsack even if I jump as high as i can! ;)<-----Smiley means good natured attempt at humour. :)

Silly GNOME!! Sacks are for trolls!

SERIOUSLY.

KILL THIS THREAD!!! Where's arturo?

"Please leave the rebel scum in the bottom of the bottle"

??

Who is this guy?

Where did he get his nearly magical debate skills?

Oh yeah! the force.........I mean...........the force.

It is a JOKE meant to make people laugh...aka...humor...sorry you do not get it. Now you seem to have given up on the topic and have resorted to attacking my avatar and quote. hmmmmmm...

It must be sad in your little hate filled world. I believe I have said all that needs to be said here and am unsubscribing from this thread as it is clearly headed for the toilet/back to where it belongs...

No more meta/ complaint threads in techincal forums.
Don't post complaints about others, use the report a post feature and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back