• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Selling out my entire Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamorgan3777

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Here is a list of items. I included links to the new item for price comparison purposes.

Item DescriptionMFG Model NumberConditionApprox AgeNew PriceAsking PriceNotes
5lb CO2 tankTank * has 3 years left on inspection stickerLike New2 years7255
RegulatorRegulatorGood5 years5020
Chugger SS Head PumpChugger PumpExcellent5 years199.99100
Ported Tall Boy KettleTall Boy Kettle with 2 stainless steel ports and valves and port for the steam slayerVery Good6 Years119.9950 OBOPorts drilled but selling without fittings
5.5 CuFt Freezer for KeezerFreezerGood3 years177.9975Will throw in temperature controller
Cereal Keepers for Grain Storage (10)Cereal KeepersLike New3 Years84Each

Please email at [email protected] if you are interested in anything.

Last edited:
Yes. All 3 perlicks have the short 1 1/2" shank on them. They were in an iron pipe tap that was built into a countertop. That is why they have the shorter shanks. I actually have some longer, 4" I believe, shanks I can throw in with them if you purchase all 3.

I updated the original list. The stuff that has sold is now crossed out. Fairly firm on prices, but shoot me a new number if you think Im too high on something.

Back