• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Selling Kal Clone setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louie0202

Reaction score
Have a Kal Clone setup works great. Have been debating selling it vs parting out. Since some of the kettles are customized it seems to make more sense to sell it all as one since the kettles are specialized.

I used 20 gallon, I believe 1st generation Blichmann kettles.

The control panel works great, however one or two of the lights flicker occasionally and Volt and Amp displays stopped working. The unit is fully functional, I did wire it myself and am not an electrician.

If there is any interest let me know. Otherwise I will probably part it out and list on here. I was thinking of selling it with the chugger pumps, vornado fan and all necessary cords, kettles, and hoses for $2,500.00

Will post pictures over the weekend and/or via PM if there is any interest as an entire unit.

And lastly, why am I selling this great item. I bought a Zymatic and haven't touched my old system since. I love brewing smaller batches and not being locked into 5 - 10 gallons of a big beer.

Back